Thursday, November 4, 2010

One accident ~ One thousand problems!

I have a passion for anything in the automotive world. I love driving and for driving I have a small car, Chevrolet Exclusive LS. It's one of those things I have that I like very much. My car is my need for moving around like going to university, taking family here and there, outdoors and adventures. I like car very much infact, I wanted to make a film over it and so I got an opportunity!..... :D


It was Feburary of 2010, me and group mates were given a project to make an advertisment on any product. So I decided to make commercial on my car. We tried really hard and came up with the ad. You can watch from the link below:


I got some buzz from my friends and they started to like the little very much but good days were just for small times. On April 15th, 2010. I had a bad accident. After that it had a lot of problems and since then it has not been back like it was once. I had been in several small accidents after the big crash because the car is very unpredictable. You never know when what bad is gonna happen to you and the car but do expect it!  It is one of the reasons I never let anybody drive my car but me after April 15th. Thing is when you have bad accident with a new car, it is quite impossible that the car back come back in original shape and performace.

I'm planning to buy it's upgraded model as soon as it hits the market. Check it out in the video below:


Let me know what do you think about the new model (M300). Thanks!

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment